This website reflects our commitment to providing equal services, without compromises, to all our customers, including those with disabilities.
We have invested great time and effort to improve this website's accessibility, so that the majority of customers will be able to use it easily and conveniently, while also catering to the unique needs of people with disabilities. In this way, our company is participating in the movement to make all websites more accommodating to the needs of people with disabilities.
The website's accessibility features are offered via AVCP software (hereinafter: "the software"), which makes the website's contents as accessible as possible. Most of the website pages meet AA Level accessibility criteria.
Despite our best efforts to make all website pages accessible, it may be that some sections are not yet fully in line with this high accessibility standard.
Website accessibility is available via all major browsers:
- Internet Explorer 7/8/9/10/11
How do I activate the website's accessibility features?
The website has an accessibility menu. Simply click on the menu using your mouse or navigate using the TAB key to select the accessibility buttons, and choose the option that best suits your needs.
To close the menu there are 2 options for your convenience:
Use the mouse to click on the "Close" button.
Press the ESC key on your keyboard.
How do I use the website?
- You can create your own shortcut menu for selected categories.
- Navigate to the next element by pressing the TAB key.
- Navigate to the previous element by pressing the TAB and SHIFT keys simultaneously.
- The website supports NVDA screen reading software for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Change color contrast – make the background brighter or darker.
- Change font size and type – increase or decrease the text size. You can also change the font type to Arial if you find that easier to read.
- Navigate between categories – the website is divided into several main categories and you are able to move between them. You can move between these main categories using the menu at the top of the page. To access a category, press the ENTER key on your keyboard. At the bottom of each page, before the footer, there is an option to go back to the top of the page.
- Support for assistive technology – extensive support is available for assistive technology in accordance with ARIA guidelines.
- Click the Undo Accessibility button to return to the standard view.
Having trouble? Let us know!
We make every effort to keep the website in good working order and correct any issues that may arise. We are currently unaware of any accessibility problems. If you experience any difficulties, please get in touch with our accessibility coordinator so we can take care of it in the best possible way. Please be ready to describe the precise problem: What were you trying to do? Which page were you on? What type of browser, operating system, and assistive technology (if relevant) are you using? And so on.
Please contact us in one of the following ways: